NanotechItaly2015, the Eight Edition Conference!
The PROGRAM is online!
Early BIRD REGISTRATION FEE AVAilaBLE UNTIL November 5TH
The 3-day EVENT is at its eight edition experience.
With the contribution of experts from industry, government and academic laboratories worldwide, NanotechItaly2015 is designed to showcase nanotechnologies and Key Enabling Technologies related innovations and spotlight applications oriented to fields crucial for economical growth and wellbeing.
The Conference aims to illustrate how Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) principles should guide the development of these technologies to answer the demand rising from the society for an innovation safe and responsive to societal challenges and needs.
The 3-day program, with oral and poster presentations, cover topics with an impact on a broad range of industrial sectors.
Sessions will include:
HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL DEVICES
SMART MANUFACTURING & ROBOTICS
MATERIALS & GRAPHENE – BASED INNOVATION
BIO-INSPIRED AND BIO-BASED TECHNOLOGIES
AEROSPACE RELATED APPLICATIONS
KETs FOR THE MADE IN ITALY
Taking part at one, two, three days gives you the opportunity to:
- Meet great personalities of the international scientific community
- Listen to high-caliber speakers: international scientists, researchers, entrepreneurs
- Follow the Conference Workshops to have an in-depth look to specific themes
- Take a look at posters of university, research institutions, entrepreneurs, and meet with them
- Meet our sponsors and exhibitors
- Attend the Brokerage Event