Call For Papers
Contributions should address scientific and industrial developments indicated in the Conference Topics and can be in the form of an oral presentation or a poster.
The abstracts will be reviewed by a Scientific Committee composed of representatives of national and international private and public research and industry.
Those interested to present a contribution are invited to submit an abstract following the abstract guidelines:
- Download here the Instructions and Template for Abstract Submission.
- Follow the instructions included in the abstract template.
- Create an account (this does not imply an automatic registration to the Conference).
- Submit the abstract using the online submission form (see here below).
Please note that:
- Abstracts and other written material related to the Conference are expected to be in English.
- Only original material dealing with R&D are accepted. Commercial and promotional material will not be considered.
- Priority will be given to relevant case of Key Enabling Technologies Commercialisation, technology transfer, research activities at an advanced stage of development with a high potential of application.
- Authors are expected to be present at the conference. After the notification of acceptance of the abstract, at least one of the authors is expected to register.
To submit your contribution, you will need to first create an account and then to submit the abstract using the submission form.
call for oral contribution: closed!
Call for Poster deadline: CLOSED!